XBox 360

Posted by: Emma in


Well, he did it, The Hubby finally got the new Xbox 360 up and running. We only have two games, but at least now I can play video games again. And he got me a pink controller to go with it, hehe. Me liking the pink controller is kind of funny thing because I used to hate pink, but after have two girls – one who loves pink, I find myself getting more and more pink items. Who knows why, but it’s true.

Anyway, now that I’ve been off on a tangent, it’s installed and working, so that’s one thing of the ever growing to do’s list. Now if I could just get him to throw out the boxes to all the stuff we got for Christmas, we’d be doing good.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 04, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment