Taruma Kitty

Posted by: Emma in


This is my cat Icarus. He is the funniest cat and the biggest sissy. He likes the sit on the back of my computer chair while I am working. The only problem with that is he’s not the most graceful of cats, nor does he have the best balance, so he often falls off and slide between my back and the back of the chair. This whole event usually causes him trauma, with means I have to contort myself around to save him without getting cat claws in my flesh. Then he’ll cry for five to ten minutes with this constant pathetic meow until I’ve talked and petted him enough for him to feel better. Then he expects me to put him back on the back of my chair so in thirty minutes we can start the whole process again. So my husband had deemed him Trauma Kitty.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment