Sunday Night Madness

Posted by: Emma in

Last night was a lovely family dinner at my mother's house. Mom was in a good mood, Dad was in a good mood yet somehow there was still tension. Why do you ask? Well, it's simple, my BIL is a drug addict. I say is and not was because he's less than a month out of Rehab and I don't think it worked very well. He's still got the same drug attitude and still treats my sister like crap. So dinner was strained, they had to eat in a hurry so BIL could get to his NA meeting, and I wanted to ask him what the point was. It's not that I don't believe be can stay clean and become a productive member of society - my husband and my brother are living proof that it can happen, but with the BIL, he's not ready yet and until he is, Sunday dinner is going to crap.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment