Hairpin Lace and Broomstick Lace!!

Posted by: Emma in


It pays to go snooping around my mother's house. You never know what treasures you might find. I found an old Hairpin Crochet loom and a pair of size 35 knitting needles - now I don't have to buy anything to do them! Hehe, I feel so clever today. Anyway, this is the stuff I made to learn how to do it - well, mostly anyway, I still have to figure out how to attach hairpin Lace strips, but that will come when I have time. X-mas 2008 projects have already started, which means Mom and I will be in planning stages next Tuesday.

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment