Journals

Posted by: Emma in

I started journals with my girls this last week. It's helping me with communicating with Pink a little easier. She seems more than willing to just talk and talk and talk some more while I am filling in a page in her journal. She'll tell me everything, from how she felt about something, to why she did something she wasn't supposed to do. It's interesting, but it's like I am not even here while I write the entry for her. (She's only six, so she can't really write everything on her own yet, and I kind of like this look into her life right now) And Bugs, she just likes to tell me things, and she thinks it's cool that I am writing it down, but she' bluntly honest about things anyway. So, that's one more thing I've added to my life of things to do in a day, but it's well worth it to finally learn how to communicate with one of my kids.

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment