Camera and Battery Pouch

Posted by: Emma in


This is what I made today. It’s a pouch for my camera with a slot for extra batteries. Now I just put it in my purse and not have to carry the camera bag with me. And if I am lucky, the hubby will keep his paws off my camera now that he has his own.


I used a size I crochet hook, Caron Simply Soft in Lemonade and Limelight – one strand of each, and then I just kind of worked my rows and rounds until it fit the camera the way I wanted it to. Then I did the same thing for two AA batteries. I think it came out pretty cute. I work some more on my scarf tomorrow. The hat, Scarf and glove set I am making for me will probably be something I won’t ware until next fall, but it will be one less thing I have to make this summer, so go me!

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment